Question
Posted by: Dibabeng | 2019/09/19

what can i do to enjoy sex?

I am not enjoying sex at all. What would you recommend to spice up things in the bedroom? I don't know what to do anymore.

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/09/22

Take a piece of paper and a pen, write the word "sex" in the centre and then free associate to the idea: write down everything that comes to your mind about sex, no censoring your thoughts, write it all down. 

Then review what you have written. Notice how you feel about sex, are there any clues to your fantasies, desires, wishes, sexual hopes? Your own exploration of your sexual desires is the best way to discover ways to "spice up" your sexual adventures as I do not know what you are currently doing, or what turns you on or excites you sexually.

Please do write to me again once you have done this activity - with more information, I can guide you better.