Posted by: Desperado | 2008/06/11

What can I do.

How can I show some1 that I luv him? there is this guy, we are working for the same company but different branches. I saw him when we had a meeting in December last year, when I saw him I had a crush on him, he does not know that. I speak with him through the telephone about work stuff and he does not say anything. We recently attended the meeting and when I saw him I was praying that he can say something but he didn't, we were just talking about work. Please advise me, I really luv this man.

This is not love. It is a crush, on someone who does not know you, let alone like you. You sound awfully immature, and have a great deal more you need to learn about life and love. Face the facts. You're in love with the idea of being in love. He isn't

Posted by: sadi | 2008/06/11

If this guy was interested in you he would have made a move long ago. Like CS says this is just a crush from your side, and business from his side. You gonna have to move on... I hope he is not married!! How old are you??

Reply to sadi
Posted by: Gentle Voice Of Reason (GVOR) | 2008/06/11

How can you say you love someone who doesnt even know you? How can he return any kind of feelings or interest if he doesnt know how you feel? Ask him out to lunch during the week to get to know him better as a friend and then take it from there, see if he might be interested to take it further, if not move along girl, bcause you'll just be wasting your time. Ive never been in that stuation, but I would guess thats the best course of action. Good Luck!

Reply to Gentle Voice Of Reason (GVOR)