Question
Posted by: worried | 2006/08/01

What can i do?

i drank wine before i found out that i am pregnant. Will it do any harm? And if so, how can i found out? Is there anything i can do about it? I am only one day late and did a pregnancy test and a veryf light second line is visable.

Unless you had a large amount of wine within the last 4 days, you should be okay, but avoid alcohol from now on.

1
Posted by: Me | 2006/08/01

No i dont htink it will do any h arm, my friend is 6wks pregnant and was told she could have one glass of wine, so on a saturdy she does drink one glass of wine.

dont drink too much, take it easy, it will be fine.
sounds like you in the very early stages,

Reply to Me