Question
Posted by: me | 2005/07/14

What can I do?

for 3 years I love him and I know he loves me but his ways are hard to get used to I have never once felt settled in the relationship as i atsrt to relax something els crops up he has never cheated on me (not to my knowledge) and heis home everyday by 7 and any girl who calls him he can explain them I really love that about him and respect the strong person that he is but it is almost as though he has no feelings when he says certain hurtful things he does not even realise it he does not see why I should cry and would never comfort me when i Cry. he never shows a sensetive side to him and I never know were there relationship is going I have asked and spoke to him but it leads to fights and he very old fashioned and he says I can not ask certain question sometimes I can talk for hours and he just keeps quiet i get so frustrated and shot sometimes throw staff and cry and I then look like the crazy one and he would say if i cant controll my anger he does not want to be with me and that I am violent then I atsrt feeling bad because I really dont want to have to shout or throw things to be heared.

I really love him but it is tearing me apart I never know weather this relationship will lead to marriage (but cant ask such questions) what he is thinking. my whole life revolves around him I want to be with him but be able to be with me. I started thingking he is cheating but no proove and no reason. i dont want to chase him away I love him and want to be happy.

,,,,,

1
Posted by: fossy | 2005/07/14

You should be able to ask the one you love any question you want and they should want to answer it. Can you separate for a while and see what your feelings really are for him? Maybe when you are away from him you will see them as a third person. Its hard sometimes when your in it. Maybe too he is just taking you for granted. Maybe he will see how much you mean to him and what he needs to do different to make you feel more secure about the relationship.

Reply to fossy