Question
Posted by: Concern | 2003/03/20

What can I do?

My baby is a year & six months. She gets this terrible rash on her body that's red, hard and itches.
Constipation is also one of her biggest problems. I've tried everything but nothing helps. Every time she wants to make a poo she cries, presses until she's red in the face.

Concern, i t’s difficult to say what the cause of the rash is without being able to examine her first, but the most common causes would be an infection or an allergy. The constipation should be fairly easy to treat if there is no organic cause. If you can let me know what you’ve tried, I might be able to suggest something you haven’t tried yet. Let me know and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do.