Question
Posted by: Beetle | 2005/07/19

What can cause thelips of my gogga to crack?

I haven't been getting down at all. I'm 24 weeks preggie & my little gogga is cracked. It even bleeds when I wipe it. This is on the outside. I have no infection & I haven't shaved in 2 weeks.

This is not a usual symptom of pregnancy. It would be best to see your doctor about it.

3
Posted by: Beetle | 2005/07/20

Thank you guys.I have an app. with the gynae on Friday. It's abit better today as long as I don't wipe too hard. I was thinking maybe I'm enlarging for the birth already.

Reply to Beetle
Posted by: samantha | 2005/07/19

It might be eczema. Maybe you have an allergy to the washing powder you use. Try cotton undies that are loser than usual. Use aqueous cream on that area, but regardless of that I think you should still see your gynae.

Reply to samantha
Posted by: me | 2005/07/19

are you sure it isn't vaginal bleeding? if it is, you need to see your gynae. probably best to see your gynae about this in any case, i haven't read or heard about anything similar in this forum before.

Reply to me