Posted by: thrush | 2009/01/20

What can be used for thrush for my guy


I had trush &  treated it with gyna guard, it gone now...but to avoid it from coming back what can my guy use? so that it won' t come back or me being re-infected again.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

He can use Canesten cream.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Love | 2009/02/06

does eating clay stones affect fertility?

Reply to Love
Posted by: Bertina | 2009/01/30

What is the difference in symptoms between bladder and vaginal infections.



Reply to Bertina
Posted by: Astrod | 2009/01/21

Ask your Dr for a prescription of antimicrobial agent, I was given Fluconazole for myself and my husband. (Unfortunately nothing like it can be bought over the counter)

Reply to Astrod

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.