Question
Posted by: BN | 2004/10/23

What are the symptoms of Glandular Fever??

My glands are swollen on both sides of my neck just under my jaw. There's a big bump on the one side and a smaller one on the other. I went to a chyropractor today and a theres a strange bump on the right base of my neck. I'm under a lot of stress with little sleep and am tired throughout the day even if i do get sleep. could it be glandular fever and how do i get tested

BN, if you mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za, I’ll mail you something I wrote on the subject. Read it and let me know if you have more questions. Good luck.