Question
Posted by: lony | 2004/03/02

what are the signs of an actopic pregnancy

I Ithink I might be having an ectopic pregnancy, what are the signs or symptoms.

thank you

The signs are pain, often on one side only and occasionally spotting.

1
Posted by: mgk | 2004/03/03

Bleeding and pain. I had bleeding from 4 weeks pregnant, but the pain only started around 8 weeks. The pain is not like period pain, it's one sided and you'll know that you're having pain! The pain is very specific and it's like you can press on the exact spot that is sore.

I'm 13 weeks preggies now, and I had some cramping, sometimes from side to side, but it is nothing like what I felt with my ectopic.

Reply to mgk