Question
Posted by: Zee | 2004/10/12

What are the signs of a long and healthy r/ship?

Hi Everyone

Can anyone tell me the signs of a long and lasting relationship? . When do u tell that a person is a right person 4 u?

To all those who ve had a healthy r/ships for a long time, pliz give me ur medicine?

A coupla excellent replies there, there's little I could add to those.

6
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/10/13

I knew my husband was the one for me 2 months into our relationship. We've been together a long time already, or rather a lot longer than anybody before him.

We share everything with each other, all previous experiances with past lovers/girl-boy friends, even if it makes me sometimes feel uncomfortable, it is part of my husband, and my past part of me.

If you're asking whether your relationship is healthy, you can probably answer that question yourself, if you were honest with yourself, in the duration of my relationship i've never asked myself I wonder if this is the right person, I knew with a firm believe that it was the right person.

Don't get me wrong we have totally different interests, his very mathematical me artistic, but the differences draw us closer, where I'm weak he is strong and visa versa.

Hope this helps

Jessica

Reply to Jessica
Posted by: hubbie | 2004/10/12

I heard from people in the know that if you are happily married divorce never crosses your mind - just MURDER!!!!

Reply to hubbie
Posted by: paris | 2004/10/12

hmmmm, well i would say you just have a feeling. I dont think you ever know for sure - but i think you're more confident that this person could be the one that you take the risk with than any other.

Reply to paris
Posted by: Zee | 2004/10/12

Paris

U mentioned something like after time, how long is that?. Can u tell when the r/ship is new that the person is a right one and is healthy?.

There are people who go out for yrs and after sometime they split or divorce?,and there a people who hit off at the start and make it.

I guess one dont always want to waste time in a r/ship that is healthy, but how do u tell?

Reply to Zee
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/10/12

When I look at my husband I still feel that thingeling feeling, when he kisses me he still make my legs go numb. How did I know he was the right person, I JUST DID, it was totally different from any other relationship I've ever had, I never felt like I did not want the other person to leave me, if they did, they did, but with him I was terrified, I wasn't sure how he felt and that made me go crazy.

The silences weren't uncomfortable and we could talk for hours on time.

We had similar backgrounds, same believes same values.

I believe that he was made for me that is how good we are a match

Reply to Jessica
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/10/12

When after time you can still flirt with each other. Love to spend time alone with that person. Love going out with them socially. Have a great sex life. Treat each other as the most important person on earth. Communicate openly with the person. When you look at them after time and still think they are the most beautiful person God ever created, and they belong all to you. TRUST.

Could probably think of more. But here's my list.

Reply to PARIS