Question
Posted by: Zoe | 2004/01/27

What are the chances of pregnancy

I know for a fact that i ovulated on the 21st and the 22nd. On the 21st it was a little "raw egg white" discharge and then on 22nd it was quite alot. What do you think the chances of falling pregnant are if my husband and i had sex on the 17th; 22nd; 23rd and 25th?

You seem to have had sex at the fertile time. If all things are normal and you have sex at the time of ovulation, the chances of pregnancy are about 20%.

3
Posted by: Kate | 2004/01/27

Chances are very good, but bear in mind that three months of trying is also quite soon, so don't lose hope if you aren't.

Having sex on the days you did is fine. I will hold thumbs for you as you did it on the right days and knowing when you are ovulating is the key to falling pregnant!

Best fo luck and look after yourself, take your folic acid and relax!

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Zoe | 2004/01/27

Thanks for your encouragement. I really do hope that i am pregnant. The only thing is that we had sex 4/5 days before ovulation as i disnt know when i was going to ovulate and it was a bit unexpected.....too early. Then we had sex for 3 days after. So i am a bit worried about that. This is the third month of trying and i really hope that i am.

Reply to Zoe
Posted by: www | 2004/01/27

I think your chances are quite good - I'll hold thumbs for you.
I also normally know when I'm ovulating - it's weird, can't describe it, but I just know and with me it's always exactly 14 days before my period and if I have sex 2 days before or 2 days after without being on the pill, I know for a fact I've conceived - quite amazing really, if you consider how many people really struggle with falling preganant. For your sake, I hope you don't have to wait too long. Good luck

Reply to www