Question
Posted by: dimples | 2005/01/11

What are the chances of conception if...

Hello

U guys are really informative. Well done.

My bf and I have been together for 2 years and i am pretty sure i want to marry this guy but i think there's a slim chance of us having kids cos he smokes weed (bout 2 to 4 times a week). I am so worried that if we shud try to have a baby the chances would be less cos of the drug usage. Please reply

Fertiltiy is not the issue here. As the other respondents have said, consider the social implications.

3
Posted by: Reese | 2005/01/11

Smoking weed does NOT render one infertile, but I agree with Joe Joe, that you should not even be thinking of marrying a drug addict. Do you have no self-respect?

Reply to Reese
Posted by: dimples | 2005/01/11

Reply to dimples
Posted by: joe joe | 2005/01/11

Well firstly do you really want to marry a drug addict... ???
and secondly do ou think its healty to bring a child up in that inviroment?

Using any drug will mess ones systme up - my advice get him to stop for his OWN health and for your furture relationship with him!

Reply to joe joe