Question
Posted by: Golden | 2004/01/11

WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF BEING PREGNANT

I usually have a 28 day cycle but in december I started on the 5th until the 10th. Started again on december 30 until the 3rd January and had intercourse on the 8th of Jan. What are my chances of having concieved at that point. I am not on any form of contraception.

You had intercourse on Day 10 of your cycle. Pregnancy would be a possibility.

1
Posted by: Kate | 2004/01/12

It is a little early for you to have conceived. You need to have sex between days 12 - 18 of your cycle to have a chance at falling pregnant. But there are women who have fallen pregnant earlier in their cycles.

But I would say the chances are not great.

Reply to Kate