Question
Posted by: Gana | 2008/06/02

What are Ovaries Cysts

For the last two months I bled before my periods, the first time it was 10 days after my periods, the last time was 4days before, infact it was a blot bleeding it was noticed after wiping myself.

I hope that LL has helped explain ovaran cysts. Thisone possible cause for irregular bleeding, but you don't say whether you have seen a doctor and had this diagnosed.

1
Posted by: LL | 2008/06/02

Ovarian cysts are basically formed when the egg doesnt release with ovulation, forming cysts on the ovaries. (lots and lots of little bubbles on the scan)

That was just a clot of blood you saw.

Reply to LL