Question
Posted by: Milda | 2004/11/12

What are my chances

I haven't posted anything in a long time. But I do have a question I need answered. I had a laparascoptomy in March 2004 and had a second one last week Wednesday. The docter said that my endo is at a stage 3 and my right ovary completely closed. I need to know what my chances of conceiving is because I don't want to keep on trying if its in any way going to be invaine.

The bets person to assess your chances is the doctor who did the laparoscopy as it depends on the position of the endometriosis, whether your tubes are blocked, etc. Even if this were the case, there are still options like IVF.

2
Posted by: dr anonymous | 2004/11/13

This question is best anwered by your fertility specialist who is doing the actual laparoscope.

Reply to dr anonymous
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/11/12

Glad to have you back... hope you're okay

Jessica

Reply to Jessica