Question
Posted by: fx | 2005/12/14

what am i missing!!!

oh guys i dont know what is wronmg with me but i have this HUGE urge to speak to my ex. i am missing him and for the lov eof me i cant think of one nasty thing about him. i actually just want to say hello - which is ridiculous as i have had his number blocked so he cant phone or email me because of his violence, emotinal abuse and harassment. what is happening? why am i missing him, why do i want to talk to him. his duaghter sms'd me again and his niece...oh well. there's no teling what tricks one's mind can play. why do i want to hear his voice. i havent had nay contact with him for five months. ouch just feeling sore inside

,,,,,

3
Posted by: fx | 2005/12/14

thanks guy
i was having an odd moment....what the hell was i thinking. back to earth. ta

Reply to fx
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/14

Might sound funny, but as silly as it sounds...I think we sumtimes miss abuse.
I dunno why either. I think we wanna punish ourselves.

I just know i used to 'miss" my ex, then i phone him, he starts swearing me, call me names etc, untill i throw down the phone, then i feel better!!????

I phoned him to be abused.

I dunno if its true....Is just how i see it now that I'm past all hat.

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/14

(((((HUG)))))

Reply to Frusty