Question
Posted by: Zoe | 2004/12/03

what am i doing wrong?

i've been taking Phedra-Cut and Phedra Liquid for the past month now and still have seen no results! I've actually seen HORRIBLE results! I've picked up almost 2kg's. I've combind these meds with healthy eating (most of the time) and lots of exercise (cardio and workout classes) i'm so sad!
i need to only lose 4kg's and i CAN'T!!!
I;ve been gyming as well for the past 4 months and i feel toned but i need to LOSE some more weight!
Can someone please shed some light or give some tips! i'm desperate... and slowly slipping into a black hole.
I can't afford a personal trainer or a dietician - i do eat regularly and incorporate salads and low fat foods into my diet..
HELP*
;o(

Sorry, but I thenk that all Phedra and similar potions are quack products which should not be allowed on the market at all. They exploit people, and have risks people don't appreciate. These are NOT medicines, and lack the weight of research on effectiveness and safety which the law would require of them, if they were medicines. I doubt that seeing a good dietician ( ask our Health24 Dietdoc !) could cost as much as these expensive and unhelpful "supplements":. And check with your GP, allowing for weight, height, bone-size, etc., whether you are actually significantly over-weight, or maybe with some form of eating disorder, over-concerned about a perfectly normal and healthy weight / shape, as Dude wisely suggests

2
Posted by: Dude | 2004/12/03

I have no idea why u would want to loose more weight... why does a number on a scale effect ur life so much... do u have to weigh a number in order to look better...

A knows what he is talkin bout anyway so u should rather get away from teh scale all together... go throw it out of the window and free urself from the ties that it has bound to ur personal happiness.....

am sure u r babe a delicious

cheers
Dude

Reply to Dude
Posted by: A | 2004/12/03

Dear Zoe,

Phedra-cut helps build muscle(toning) and muscle weights more than fat. Why don't you rather compare cm's than kg's - chances are you have lost cm's but weigh more cause you are nicely toned. Are your clothes not a little bit lose?

1 month is really not enough for Phedra-cut to really work - I've used it before and found it worked - just give it some time.

Reply to A