Question
Posted by: bush | 2004/11/17

what am i doing wrong!

both marrages have ended up in disaster as well as a relationship with my first wife,they both seem to enjoy more than one man in their life i mean i treated them like they were the only woman on this earth gave the flowers for no reason other than to show them that i care give them their space show them affection pick a flower from the garden put it on their pillow woth a note I LOVE YOU when it comes to the kids i do homework with them start the food in the evening bring the a cuppa when i get up in the morning 04;45.But with the step children when it comes to dicipline I shout but never hit and then they run to mommy and ends up i am the "vark in die verhaal" the relationship ended a week or so ago i even went for rehab because i felt that liquior wes sterting to rule my life and this has lasted for nearly 4 weeks but am determined not to turn to alchol again but i really miss my partner i relly try hard to tell myself that it probably happened for the better and that all things happen for a raeson but hell it is difficult without her and the bed is so BIG. Please help

Bush, I think you posted this on the wrong site. It sounds like this was meant for CyberShrink and not for me. Good luck.