Posted by: libido | 2009/09/05


Hi I am 41 years old and have found that I am not as wet as I used to be during sex, also I normally have 1 - 3 orgasms where I used to have up to 8 in a session. My sex drive is much lower and only takes place occassionally to satisfy my husband. Can my gynae prescribe something for me to make me more horny, is this something I should discuss with him, I find it quite embarrassing to discuss my sex issues with my doc, but will if he has a solution, or maby its just a natural change with age, then ill take my husband to the app to see the changes from the gynaes perspective, if he will allow my husband in the exam room.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

This is a natural chnage with age. Testosterone implants are a possibility but this needs to be discussed with your gynaecologist.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.