Question
Posted by: ***** | 2004/11/08

"wetdreams"

Hi; i just wanted 2 know if the boys remember their wetdreams when they have one???I can't seem 2 remember what i dreamt about.Sometimes i do remember but most of the time i can't remember.I have wetdreams where i don't even know i had one but only discover when i look at my underwear or its feeling sticky in my underwear.
Any comments or please share your experiences???

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi there,

as with all kinds of dreams we sometimes remember the content and at other times we do not. We sometines wake up with a feeling that we have dreamt about something but not sure what. Obviously with a wet dream it is the 'evidence' that lets you know.

So what is happening for you is perfectly normal

3
Posted by: Blink | 2004/11/09

Primary difference between guys and girls - girls don't ejaculate!

So even when they have erotic dreams and have an orgasm (which I can assure you happens to all of them at one stage or another), it's not a "wet" dream like the ones guys have.

Hope that answers your question?

Reply to Blink
Posted by: :-) | 2004/11/08

All the guys at school talk a lot about their wetdreams, so they must get it often but do girls also get it?

Reply to :-)
Posted by: Bender | 2004/11/08

hey there,

dont stress about these things, they will happen when and where they like. Most guys say they don't remember much of the dream, pitty I think, coz it must have been good! LOL,

Reply to Bender