Question
Posted by: WickedGuy | 2004/10/27

"Wet Dreams becoming a nightmare"

Hi;im 16 years old & i have been having to many "wet dreams" over last month.Almost every night i find that i have had a wet dream & it's kind of embarassing.My mum has not asked me anything & i feel embarassed to talk to her about it.Sometimes my shorts & bed sheets are messed.What can i do to stop this?????
I was thinking to put a cloth around the tip of my penis so i don't mess the sheets & i will not have to worry about my mum.
Any suggestions on why this is happening & how i can stop the problem?????

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi there,

what is happening is perfectly normal and is nothing to worry about. Wet dreams are something that are difficult to control especially at 16. As you get a bit older the frequency should subside. In the mean time you could try wearing shorts made of thicker material which will absorb more.

Alternatively, if you masturbate before you go to sleep this may reduce the chances of a wet dream occurring, or at least reduce the amount of cum ejaculated beacause you had an orgasm a few hours earlier.

Hope this helps

2
Posted by: bender | 2004/10/29

Hey mate,

I wish I had had your problem. At 26 I've never had a official wet dream! I say enjoy them. But at the same time to avoid embarisment, try the wank and cloth ideas.

Reply to bender
Posted by: WickedGuy | 2004/10/27

Thanks "Teen Expert"
I think i'll try masturbating & then sleeping & i'm going to put a cloth around the tip of my penis to absorb the cum
I hope this works
Thanks;bye

Reply to WickedGuy