Question
Posted by: Lera | 2007/08/20

went on periods & again after 2 weeks

I went on my periods as normal, after two weeks I am bleeding again it's been now more than a week. I have serve pains in my abdoman when I cough or laugh. it feels uncomfortalbe when I sit or stand up. I'm not sure if I'm pregnant or not. My stomach is blotted as if there is too much air inside and I can't release it. I very scared and don't know what to do.PLEASE HELP

Pregnancy would not be the most likely cause for your symptoms. More likely would be a cyst or problem with the uterus. You should see a doctor to make a diagnosis.