Question
Posted by: MICHELLE | 2004/03/01

WENDY AND ANYONE ELSE

I come on a period last Tuesday 24.2.04 and i am sppose to ovulate on Thursday 8.3.04.

Even though i have basically finished my period now (Yesterday i was pritty light) does hat mean i will be ovulating earlier than the 8.3.04 or does that not mean anything and that i will still ovulate on 8.3.04 when i have a 28 day cycle.

Please help.

If you have a 28 day cycle, you should ovulate on the 8th March. This is not related to the length of your period.

2
Posted by: pokkel | 2004/03/01

Hi Michelle
I bought myself the ovulation kit this weekend - paid R158, maybe you should do that as well. This is the only way you would be able to know when you ovulation will take place, and when to be ready .

I also asked the chemist for the "folic accid - multi vitamin" combination tablet that was mentioned in one of the messages last week, and would like to share the following with you:

I bought my folic accid tablets in October last year and started taking them.
The chemist advised me to get a good multi vitamin and drink the 2 separately, since the combination tablet does not consist of the same amount of multi vitamins.

I hope I have helped you a bit.....
Speak to ya soon

Reply to pokkel
Posted by: Wendy | 2004/03/01

Hi Michelle

When your period ends is not of any relevance to your cycle, you should still ovulate 8 March.

Reply to Wendy