Question
Posted by: Brad | 2005/11/21

Welcome back Xpert!

Hi Xpert I noticed you're back, a bit earlier than we'd expected but hope u had a good time and look forward to your taking control again.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Thanks everyone, it feels good to be back - I attended a fantastic conference on HIV prevention for MSM in Geneva and spent some time in Berlin.

A few developments on our forum while I was away:

Firstly, I see we've become a bit more colourful - welcome to Assegai lubricant and thanks for supporting the gay and lesbian community by advertising on our forum.

Secondly, I notice there's been some discussion about the use of Afrikaans on our forum. Please note that this is an English-medium forum. If we allow Afrikaans we must also allow all official languages of South Africa - of which there are eleven.

Thirdly, I note that some people have been using the forum to address messages to individuals and are treating the forum as a chat room.

Finally, time is running out for you to complete the online research questionnaire which you can access directly from this page - see the notice in red above. Download and complete the questionnaire online, anonymously - it will only take a few minutes of your time but will help Triangle Project and UNISA's department of applied psychology to determine invaluable information on gay and lesbian life in South Africa. At this point we're particularly keen for people from the WESTERN CAPE PROVINCE to participate in the study.

13
Posted by: Another anon | 2005/11/24

Every1 here's great, u guys r cookin!

Reply to Another anon
Posted by: kirby | 2005/11/24

Welcome back at this great forum, we missed you!

Reply to kirby
Posted by: Paul | 2005/11/22

LOL at nice :) but welcome back, this is a great forum

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Nice | 2005/11/22

good to have you back!

we haven't behaved that badly!!!!

Reply to Nice
Posted by: Angelina | 2005/11/22

Yes we have missed you and thank you for coming back and not staying in Berlin. :-)

Reply to Angelina

great that you're back Xpert, well said Tammy :)

Posted by: Tammycdtv | 2005/11/22

Yes, Welcome back Xpert - we've missed you!

:)

hugs and kisses

Tammy

Reply to Tammycdtv

ditto ditto ditto :) so get the show back on the road

Posted by: Pat | 2005/11/21

Hi everyone as a long-time visitor to this excellent forum I must conclude that someome is needed to monitor the postings in addition to offering expert advice, hopefully this will be the end of people trying to use this forum as a personal chatroom (how incredibly boring and disrespectful to everyone else) and get us back on track as an advice and support forum so I agree, welcome back Xpert and I look forward to more insights from yourself and visitors such as myself, warmest greetings to everyone.

Reply to Pat
Posted by: Bruno | 2005/11/21

Ditto guys, hope you're doing good Xpert.

Reply to Bruno
Posted by: Tiara | 2005/11/21

OK.... lets get some direction here, we missed u Xpert, welcome back

Reply to Tiara
Posted by: Thomas | 2005/11/21

:)

Reply to Thomas
Posted by: Jane B. | 2005/11/21

Hi Brad and Xpert - I also noticed you're back and we look forward to hearing from you, hope all's OK.

Reply to Jane B.