Question
Posted by: Joy | 2004/01/08

WELCOME BACK CYBERDOC

With my moanings about my in-laws assumption (quite a long drawn out one at that) I did not take time out to welcome you back. I trust that you had a pleasant break (a deserved one at that) and has come back rejuvenated. Thank you for your wise words always.

Dear Joy,
Thanks for bringing a little Joy to my day !
And thanks to everyone else --- even png, for managing to post an appropriate message !

4
Posted by: De Bruyn | 2004/01/11

Let me add my welcome to the above, even if I did pass rude remarks about his spelling!!!.

PNG sounds like quite an interesting character?

I hope Cybershrink and all serious contributors have a wonderful 2004.

Reply to De Bruyn
Posted by: persona non grata | 2004/01/08

Dear Cybershrink
It is great to have you back again! Yes, I’m still lurking around. I’m pleased with myself - I’ve followed your advice and have refrained from posting inappropriate messages - except for waiting until tomorrow to post this one...

Reply to persona non grata
Posted by: lady nina | 2004/01/08

may all find peace and contentment

nina

Reply to lady nina
Posted by: Paul | 2004/01/08

I have to agree, Welcome back CS and all the regulars and one timers - wishing you all the best in 2004!

Reply to Paul