Question
Posted by: C. | 2007/03/28

WELCOME BACK CS!!!

Welcome back you old bugger you! How's the arm / shoulder doing? We missed you! Too much crap going on. So yea, I hope you won't have to go through that again soon. Glad you're back.

Hi C ( a note I can't hi while singing ),
lets hope there'll be a massive lack of crap from here on in. Good to feel welcome back. One thing I like about this surgeon is that whereas the first one had be in plaster and sling and sedated for months, leading to a cotnracture and loads of painful exercises to regain movement in arm and shoulder, this guy has used no sling, no painkillers, no sedation, and encouraged me to use and exercise the arm from the very next morning. Still have to be careful, as for months the arm will break uncommonly easily, but movement is pretty full and comfortable.