Question
Posted by: Hope* | 2008/01/22

welcome

Hi CS, welcome back to your own forum. Hope things are well with you.

Well, I'm please to say that I am very impressed with myself because the large abdominal cyst I've been moaning about has reduced to about 2cm, isn't that wonderful. My meds appear to be working and I have a new hobby - poetry - can you believe it.

So, just a positive post today, especially to those who think it wont get better, hang in there!!

Hello Hope* ! Its good to be back now that things seem to have been fixed technically ! And what a pleasure to hear that you have managed to gain control over that cyst --- sounds most promising. And poetry --- yes, indeed, I can believe it ; sounds appropriate