Question

Weird/Wrong

Ihave found myself to be wanking alot the last couple of months and look for a way to stop. Can someone please help me?

There are broadly two types of people in the world --- those who wank, and liars who say they don't. Most people find it comforting and relaxing, and may do it more frequently when they are under strain. Sort out whatever else in your life is stressing you, and use other methods to relax, too --- including general exercise --- and it will become less important to you and less necessary. It is neither weird nor wrong

1
Posted by: Confused. | 2007/02/24

Help you to stop, or help with the wanking?

Reply to Confused.