Question
Posted by: psd | 2007/05/14

weird,creamy discharge

I've got a prob,i just recently started having a weird discharge. my vagina is uncomfortable and itchy. the discharge is creamy and lumpy and has no smell. cant be an s.t.i coz i havn't had sex in quite a while. i'm worried though. I jus read about thrush here,how does one get that?

It sounds like thrush. This is related to your immune sysytem, not to sex. You can use Canesten pessaries.

1
Posted by: nix | 2007/05/14

thrush is a bacteria, you can get it from anything. bubble bath, funny soaps, anything. you can get cream from the pharmacy to help;

Reply to nix