Question
Posted by: BN | 2004/10/28

WEIRD REPETITIVE DREAM

When I have to get to some place in a hurry I get on the back of on of my small pet dogs who then run and I use my hands and legs to assist (almost as in swimming). There is no comparison to riding on a horse, a scooter, swimming, etc. There is no hurt on my hands and feet because of the tar. It is almost a weightless feeling like moving through the air. It is very weird and repetitive, always to do with getting to a destination in a hurry.
PS. The Maltese also don't get flatten with the road once I'm on its back - it doesn't even know it and gives its best speed.

Only after reading the whole message, and breathing deeply, did I notice the Subject line, and discover that this was a drem. Thank goodness for that ! Then I discover that Chell had the same unsettling experience as I did ! Whew ! I rather like Inc's interpretation, though my cat warns you not to DARE try anything like that with cats.
You know, old Oom Sigmund Freud was ho stuff on finding Symbolism in almost everything, but even he commented that sometimes a Cigar is just a cigar. Remember my metaphor about almost all dreaming being like running a defrag program on your hard disc drive --- most of the content is actually meaningless and not full of profound significance.

3
Posted by: Inc | 2004/10/28

definitely an identity crisis... I'm sure the maltese was dreaming of riding you...

Reply to Inc
Posted by: Lonestar | 2004/10/28

Chelle - read your reply and couldn't help but to laugh out loud. I then read the post again and felt sorry for the poor dog too. :-)))

Sorry BN, can't help but maybe Tori can explain.

Reply to Lonestar
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/10/28

I don't know your dream means at all, but I just had to tell you that I hadn't read the title of the post and jumped straight into reading the post. I was so confused and was feeling very sorry for this Maltese. Thank god its just a dream! :)

Reply to Chelle