Question
Posted by: MB1 | 2007/12/13

Weird periods

I started my period last night (only supposed to start tomorrow) but it's weird. It's not like my normal period. It's dark brown and very light normally i have a heavy flow the first 2 days and now it looks like the last day of it. Is it possible that it's a light flow because it's 2 days earlier? I have a little discomfort but not much. Normally i am in so much pain that i drink painkillers every 4 hours and so far i didn't need any. I am extremely tired and feel numb and nauseaus when i ate. Could it be that i have a tummy bug and that affects the flow?

If pregnancy is a possibility, do a pregnancy test. If not, stress, illness, etc can cause the occasional 'different' period.

3
Posted by: ???? | 2007/12/14

Hi Shafs
i definately don't think it's mental. 16days!!!!!!!!!!!!???????? Hell woman get to a doctor that is most definately not normal.

Reply to ????
Posted by: shafs | 2007/12/14

hi i have been mestruating for more than 16 days,i dont know what to do is there a physical or mental problem

Reply to shafs
Posted by: MB1 | 2007/12/13

Ok this is getting even more weird...... I haven't been "bleeding" in the past 4 hours. Please is this something to worry about? I want to know. Will i still ovulate this month even if i only had my period for a couple of hours? And it was so light?

Reply to MB1