Question
Posted by: moses | 2006/04/13

weird how things go wrong when I feel wrong

I woke up feeling pleasant enough, then my boss phoned me at 06.15, I was still waking up, and I had two more calls before 8. This made me so angry that I ended up being irritable with husband and daughter whom I love dearly. I have pms and gave up smoking a month ago. times like these i just wanna smoke. from there on, everything that could go wrong this morning, went wrong. Rude people on road, got stuck behind truck, moron at post office. the list goes on. i feel so angry i could spit.

Just think about the power you gave away to all those other people, allowing them to decide how you should feel today. Don't allow them to do that

2
Posted by: Here's the thing | 2006/04/13

In the morning - why is your phone on? Have a special ring tone for when it's work-related so that you can ignore it if you like - everybody has the right to work - but once work starts creeping into the home front - that's when you have to draw the line.... I think you should use this weekend to relax and find yourself - i think that's what the problem is - you are angry at a lot of things but dont realize it - do a little soul-searching and go to that place that makes you happy!?!

Reply to Here's the thing
Posted by: RG | 2006/04/13

You know what I've noticed about a reaction?...

WE ALLOW PEOPLE TO DETERMINE OUR MOODS FOR THAT DAY ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE COME ACROSS RUDE PEOPLE. Most of the time people become rude when they feel bad themselves, and well misery loves company.

My advice: Don't let them!

Reply to RG