Question
Posted by: lonelyboy | 2004/11/12

Weird feeling

im 15 i masterbate 2 times a day and sometimes after i masterbate it hurts it feels like i need the toliet then i go and 1 drop of pee comes out and the tubes inside burn a little please help

and does masterbating bring bad luck?

I'm not so sure about the bad luck, as all around the world every masturbates, but that might explain why Bush won the elections. Only kidding. Please go and look at www.jackinworld.com for all your masturbation information.

Some people masturbate every day — or even more than once a day. That's fine. So is there such a thing as "too much" masturbation? According to counselors, it's only when masturbation gets in the way of daily activities — like going to school or work, or meeting friends — that it would be considered "too much." And not many people have that problem. Also, some people worry that masturbating frequently will affect a girl's fertility or a guy's ability to produce sperm. It doesn't. A guy may find that he has less volume of semen if he ejaculates frequently, and his semen may contain less sperm. But that doesn't mean that his sperm count will be reduced in the future. The testicles produce and store sperm beginning at puberty, and sperm production continues through most of adult life.

So forget those rumors of hairy palms and shrinking penises. Masturbation is a safe and healthy way to relieve sexual tension, explore our sexuality, and discover what feels good. Let's give ourselves a hand — or two!

Dr Elna McIntosh

3
Posted by: Mom | 2004/11/12

Hi Lonelyboy,

My son is also 16 but I have never suspected him of masturbating. In a way I would rather have him do that than have sex with a girl. As long as you satisfy yourself and not hurt anyone in the process, I see no problem with it. I think it is natures way of preparing you for bigger things (once you are old enough)

Enjoy...

Reply to Mom
Posted by: Explorer | 2004/11/12

If you are using soap to masturbate with, it tends to get inside your urethra, causing the burn when you urinate. Try using a cream instead. Nothing wrong with masturbating at all... Enjoy

Reply to Explorer
Posted by: Adam | 2004/11/12

Okay 1st question man, are you using lube???? if so tell us, and also are you shooting blanks or are you shooting out seman??

then we can help :-)

Reply to Adam