Question
Posted by: Blikkies | 2008/01/08

Weird family history, worried

Please help. About 2 months ago I became nausious every night at the same time and my mother had morning sickness but she cant be pregnant. It went away and during my last period my boobs and stomack just poped. It is unconfortable to wear a bra and my stomack got big. I am a little underweight. My family has a history of having periods during pregnancy. Both my mother and sister had full cycle periods during the first 4 to 5 months of pregnency. I am worried that I may be pregnant. I havent gained weight but feel big and my boobs, tummy and chin got bigger. I am smoking and on cronic medication so I need to know if I could be pregnant. I will be seeing the gynea on the 29th but need a second opinion ass well. Please give me your views. Thank you

It sounds unlikely, but do a pregnancy test if you are worried.

2
Posted by: Blikkies | 2008/01/08

I heard it wont show on one bcoz you still have your period

Reply to Blikkies
Posted by: LA | 2008/01/08

why don't you do a home pregnancy test in the mean time?

Reply to LA