Question
Posted by: ? | 2007/11/28

Weird cycle

I was on the pill for 6 years, Femodene, my ex boyfriend and I broke up so I stopped taking it - that was 15 months ago... My cycle was irregular before I went on the pill - I'd skip a month etc. My cycle seemed to regulise for about 3 months, I then took the morning after pill - after the condom broke with my new bf - I know that can mess up your cycle - that was about 6 months ago... My cycle was then 40 or so days. I last had a period on 17 August, I did two pregnancy tests they both came out negative. I now started my period again on 20 November it was VERY light. I had all the usual pms symptons, tender breasts etc... it then ended on saturday and i've now started again - heavier than last time and I have quite bad cramps. Has anyone had this and what is going on?

tx

It sounds like you are not ovulating regularly. I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist for further investigations.