Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2008/05/23

Weird

I struggle to run with flat feet but after being on the power plate i can and find it easier to run, why would this be? My legs also tingle is this improving blood circulation?

Hi Kasandra

Difficult one, and I must confess I'm guessing. My experience of the power Plate is that it pre-activates the muscle and stimulates a number of reflexes that might make running easy to run. The same often happens for people after running downhill for a long time - they get on the flat and they feel much "bouncier" and it has to do with the excessive activation of the muscle before that - call it priming, if you will...

So I'm not 100% sure, this would be a very random guess. I suppose the only question now is whether you can afford a few minutes on the Power Plate every day, if that is what it will take to get you running.