Question
Posted by: Nicolette | 2005/11/18

WEIGHTLOSSS AND EXCERSISE

i AM A 32 YEAR OLD 8-10KG OVERWEIGHT WOMEN,AND FEEL fat!!!!aT THE MOMENT I DONT HAVE TIME TO GO TO GYM BECUSE THE HOLIDAY JUST STARTED AND HAVE 3 KIDS i HAVE A BICYCLE AT HOME STATIONARY,AND A SWIMMING POOL HOW CAN I GO ABOUT TO FIRM UP,GET A BIT FITTER AND IN THE PROCESS LOSE A BIT?I HATE TO DIET,FEEL DEPRIVED BUT WILL MAKE A COMMITMENT 2 EAT HEALTHY,AND MAKE TIME TO GET A MOVE OR 2 !!!!PLEASE HELP ME

Hi Nicolette

You have a pool and a bike, and so you can certainly make use of both. You just have to commit, it sounds as though you are there at the point where you want to take control and make some chages, so that's great, now you just have to go for it. I suggest you should check out the Fitness page of this site, click on "Programmes" and then choose one of these cycle based programmes. This allows you to make use of your bike. On the other days, you can swim. You can even cycle and swim on the same day if you wish. The main thing is to sit down, come up with a routine and then say to yourself that no matter what, the time between 5 pm and 6 pm is yours and you are going to use it for exercise and training. You have to make time in this way, time does not just happen, it has to be made, so take control and make it and I'm sure that in a few months, things will be looking great.

1
Posted by: friend | 2005/11/20

exercise, exercise my friend it will work for you , since u have a swimming pool and a bicycle use them. U will see good results, that fat will be burned down, it will take time but it is worth it.

Reply to friend