Question
Posted by: DSP | 2007/03/23

WEIGHT WATCHERS OR WEIGHLESS?

I need to lose 10kgs and cannot decide between joining Weighless or Weight Watchers. Does anyone have any experience with either one? Opinions will be appreciated. Thanks!

Dear DSP
Both these weight loss organisations are excellent and have been helping thousands of people throughout the world lose weight and keep it off. I trust that the other Readers will be giving you feedback to help you decide. You can also phone branches of these organisations in your vicinity and ask the consultants what their programmes entail and how much they cost.
Well done for selecting a sensible way of losing weight.

3
Posted by: ? | 2007/03/26

Why waste money on either? Can't you just do some exercise and eat what you like in moderation or limit the junk foods? What's the big deal?

Reply to ?
Posted by: Klein | 2007/03/23

I would like to receive newsletters as well as promotional offersThank you

Reply to Klein
Posted by: Adele | 2007/03/23

I did both and I believe it is personal choice, but I preferred Weight-Watchers more

Reply to Adele