Question
Posted by: rob | 2004/10/25

weight traning

hi i started gyming wanted to know about a good routine
for the body parts which should i combine ,e.g back and shoulders.

i have the average joe look bit of a belly medium build , i started with light weights , but id like to increase my arm size before i cut
do i go to heavy weights and do less reps or stick with the light weights and build up slowly

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Rob,

Billaboy's answer is sufficient.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

2
Posted by: manoj | 2004/12/11

sir i am 29 yrs old i wnat to know the way of lefting weight i want to form my body plz advice me with a pic

Reply to manoj
Posted by: BillaBoy | 2004/10/25

Rob

You should aim for heavy weights and low reps. 4 sets per excesize. 12-10-8-6 rep range. The last set should be too heavy for you to complete alone, so get a good spotter.

You can combine biceps and triceps. Legs you can do with anything else. Then there is still shoulders, lats(back) and chest. Calves you can train everyday. Abs about 2 - 3 times a week.

I know this is not a complete guide, but hopefully it help. Otherwise ask.

Reply to BillaBoy