Question
Posted by: confused | 2004/01/09

weight training

i do not know if i am doing too much of each muscle group,which ones i can leave out etc.

i am,female 1.8m and weight 65kg. I do cardio and weight training. Would like to know which muscle groups i can do together if i would for instance want to do weight training only 3 times a week and then 2 times a week cardio.

i checked out the zone in, and used those exercises as a 'maatstaf', but do not know if i am doing too much of for instance a tricep exercise etc.

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Confused,

For a start why don't you try following the Body-for-Life approach. This means that one day you train upper body and the other day lower body and then upper body for the last weight training day and then the next week you do it the opposite way but still keep cardio the same.

Do one to two exercises per body part. If you want me to send you a program please post your e-mail address and I will send it.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

2
Posted by: confused | 2004/01/16

hi conrad

if i send you my email address can you email the program that you spoke about or can you just post the programme here?

Reply to confused
Posted by: confused | 2004/01/14

did you receive my email regarding requesting the programme? please let me know.thanks.I am sitting with 6 exercise programs, dont know what to do, what to leave out, so the body for life sounds good.

Reply to confused