Question
Posted by: sola | 2007/06/13

weight problems

hi please i have been trying to gain weight. is there anything i can do?

Dear Sola
As I mentioned to the Reader who calls herself 'Skinny' just now (read my reply to her), click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Diet Basics' and 'Weight gaining' and read the articles for basic information on weight gain. Companies like Fresenius Kabi and Nestle, among others, make meal replacement supplements Phone Fresenius on (011) 545-0000, or the Nestle Consumer Services at 0860 09 6789 and ask about Nutritional Supplements to boost your energy intake.