Question
Posted by: liquid | 2004/10/21

weight problem due to knees

I have had to have 2 knee operations when i was young. The problem is that certain exercises i cant do due to this. This in turn just makes me not wanna attempt anything incase i get hurt. What should i do to help strenghten my knees and loose the extra weight.

Dear Liquid
Sorry to hear about this problem. You can certainly do exercises like cycling and swimming that will strengthen your muscles and help you to lose weight without straining your knees. Also ask Fitness Doc for a set of home exercises to strengthen your knees and the muscles that are involved.