Question
Posted by: carol | 2008/01/10

weight problem

I have written to you before about my weight issue, you recommend Xenical. I have tried it and it did not make a diffrence to my weight problem. I have piturity tumour can play a role in my weight? I honestly dont eat much and stay away from the "bad" foods. I go to gym 3 times a week and use my health walker at home everyday. No matter what i do nothing is working and I feel my doctors are not taking me seriously and I get the impression they think I stuff my face when I am not. I feel like I am going to break down I cant bear this any more is there any tests or anything I can try pls give me all my options

Hallo Carol
It may be worth your while seeing an endocrinologist as a pituitary tumour can cause increased Prolactin that can have an effect of weight gain as it has an effect on your female hormones. Are they planning to operate on the tumour?