Question
Posted by: Spotty | 2003/02/13

WEIGHT PROBLEM

I AM 24 YEARS, HAVE TWO BOYS AGE 5+6. MY WEIGHT IS ABOUT 56KG. I AM USED BEING 47-50KG. PLEASE I NEED TO FIND A DIET COST EFFECTIVE, HAVE NO TIME FOR EXERCISE OR MAYBE ADVESE ME ON EXERCISES THAT I CAN DO AT HOME. MY SEF CONFIDENCE IS DETERIORATING BY THE DAY AS FOR MY WEIGHT.

Dear Reader
Because you don't list your height in metres, I can't work out if you are overweight or not. Click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and Tools' and work out your BMI. If it is between 18 and 25, then your weight is in the normal range and you will struggle to lose. If your BMI is over 25 then you need to reduce your energy intake by eating a low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Slimming Diet' for a copy - none of these foods are expensive) and increasing your energy expenditure by doing regular exercise such as going for walks, cycling, swimming, jogging, skipping, running - anything to get active.