Question
Posted by: Moedeloos | 2004/01/26

weight loss where sugar and glukose is not in meals

I am heavy over weight with trombosis in my left leg. Docters
research my blood and my hormone levels was fine. It seems that my sugar in my blood - insulien-is to high and glukose.
The docter told me to dieet and cut out any sugar, glukose and
"stysel". Where can I get hold of such a diet. Im desperate

Dear Reader
As you have insulin resistance I would strongly urge you to consult a clinical dietitian who will help you plan your weightloss diet, and take the insulin resistance and the thrombosis into account. Check the List of Dietitians on this Website or phone 082-593-0276 or send an e-mail to sscharf@nhcltd.com or look in your local telephone directory or Yellow Pages, to find a dietitian in your area. As diet and exercise (once you are feeling better) are the two most important factors in the treatment of both overweight and insulin resistance, you will benefit a great deal from such a consultation.
I hope you will soon feel much better.