Question
Posted by: shanee | 2006/11/10

weight loss prog - boarding schl boy 15

Please can you put me in touch with someone based in Pretoria who can assist my 15 year old son with a weight loss programme. He is a boarder at Pretoria Boys High School and needs someone who can oversee his eating plan and exercise plan twice a week. Ideally we are looking for a man to assist as he will probably respond better to a male influence. This is a desperate plea - any suggestions welcome. thanks shanee

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Dear Shanee

Please contact the High Performance Sports Centre of the University of Pretoria for assistance in this regard. Unfortunately I do not have the number with me right now. Should you not manage please contact me again.

Vanessa