Question
Posted by: neil | 2007/03/17

weight loss limits again

I had posted a message, explaining that I wish to lose weight. I wish to confirm the numbers I had given. I am 5'7" and 45 kg, which is lean. With effort I can come down to around 41 kg which is thin but still healthy. People who saw me at that point noticed I was thin but still felt I was in good health. I now have a more ambitious target 35 kg. I believe it should be possible. But reaching it is going to require focussed effort. Hence I am seeking suggestions.

Dear Neil
As I said to you before - weighing 45 and even worse, 35 kg when you are 5' 7" tall is extremely dangerous. Do you perhaps suffer from anorexia? If so please get expert assistance (consult a dietitian and a clinical psychologist)ASAP as you will eventually cause great harm to your body. To have an ideal BMI of 22 you should weigh 64 kg!
Take great care