Question
Posted by: CHEZ | 2004/11/18

WEIGHT LOSS & GAIN

I AM 17 WEEKS 3 DAYS PG, SINCE I HAVE BEEN PREGNANT I HAVE LOST ABOUT 10KGS, NORMALLY BY THIS TIME YOU SHOULD PUT ON KG ROUGHTLY ABOUT 2,5 - 4KG, WHY IS THIS NOT HAPPENING TO ME YET? I FEEL VERY BLOATED, MY APPETITIE IS NOT NORMAL, I ONLY EAT HALF OF WHAT I USED TO. AND SINCE I FOUND OUT I WAS PG I HAVE BEEN SALAD WITH MY MEAL EVERYDAY OR SOMETIMES ONLY SALAD. IS THIS POSSIBLEY BECAUSE OF THIS?

ANYONE HAVING THE SAME?

Many women lose weight in the first 14 weeks because of morning sickness and loss of appetite. You weight loss seems excessiev. Try having nourishing drinks like Ensure and have your doctor check the growth of the baby.