Question
Posted by: MADIAPES | 2003/02/13

WEIGHT LOSS EXERCISE AT HOME

Hi my name is Mapalo. I am a 20 year old student that is trying to lose weight. I am trying to drink as many glasses of water a day as i can, but it always gets to the exercising everyday. I know i can do it, the problem is that i do not know which kind of exercising programmes i should do.

I have tried sit-ups, push-ups,aerobics, and it does not seem to work for me. Please help me, i need your advise. I was thinking of buying the Taebo cassette but right now i cannot afford it, but if you could you can give me a few tips on how to do a little of Taebo exercise at home before i buy it. Please if you can write back. I t was a pleasure knowing about and i hope that you can help me.BYE!

I suggest you log onto www.health24.co.za and do the free home-based programme, (in the fitness page) "Shape up for Summer". There are many different cardiovascular options with great goals from which to choose, as well as a range of resistance exercises you can do from home. You will probably find that if you follow a specific programme, it will help to keep you motivated.

I'm afraid I don't have specific Taebo exercises to give you. Perhaps contact your closest Virgin Active gym - they might be able to guide you on that.

Good luck.

1
Posted by: Sophia | 2003/02/24

Is there a danger to go to gym without consulting a doctor?It will be any gym like home gym,virgin active gym

Reply to Sophia