Question
Posted by: J | 2003/01/23

Weight loss + anabolic steroids

I've been following a healthy low fat diet with small portions through out the day etc etc (for a long time) while exercising quit hard and very regular but I can't get rid of my gut & love handles. I'm considering using Winstrol/Stanazol together (still) with a low fat diet and strenuous exercise - for 1 or 2 cycles. What would your opinion be? Would you recommend anything else like say Primobolan?

J, unfortunately I can’t give advice on which steroids to take. If I start giving advice on the Net about which steroid to use, a lot of people will use it to prove that I condone it. Whether I do or not, doesn’t matter – this forum is intended for advice on mainstream medical problems. The best person to ask about this kind of thing is an endocrinologist. Good luck.